TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our terms and conditions of sale and delivery.
These terms and conditions apply to customers located within the EU and customers located outside of the EU who access the www.vvdi.eu website ("Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website.
These are the terms and conditions of IRDA CAR Ltd.("www.vvdi.eu"), which is the company that sells products to customers on the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
IRDA CAR Ltd. is registered at address is "Nezavisima Bulgaria" 22, Yambol 8600, Bulgaria, VAT Number: BG 203438931
If you have any questions about the Website please contact customer services.
1. Warranty period
If the warranty terms and conditions pointed out below are observed, the Purchaser shall be granted a warranty of the purchased product for the term of one year. The warranty period shall enter into force as of the date of purchase.
- All orders shall be subject to the following provisions. Any exceptions thereto are not binding unless confirmed in writing by Seller;
- Prices are subject to change without notice and will be adjusted to Seller’s prices in effect at time of shipment;
- Delivery is subject to delay caused by riot, strike, fire, flood, accident, governmental law or order, or any other cause beyond Seller’s control, or by delay of Seller’s suppliers. Seller reserves the right to terminate delivery or cancel contract for any such cause;
- Delivery of goods to carrier shall constitute delivery thereof to Buyer, and thereafter such goods shall be at Buyer’s risk. Any Claim by Buyer against Seller for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery must be made within five days after receipt of shipment. Seller will take no responsibility for dispatch (shipment) at lowest cost;
- Should the financial responsibility of the Buyer at any time become unsatisfactory to the Seller, the Seller reserves the right to require payment of any shipment hereunder in advance, or satisfactory security. If the Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with the terms agreed upon, the whole balance of his account shall become due for immediate payment;
-The products delivered by Seller may not be sold to any area other than the one for which the merchandise was ordered, unless the Seller should give consent thereto in writing. In case of non-observance of this provision Seller in addition to its claim of damages, shall have the right to cancel any current orders.
The purchaser is the only person entitled to this warranty issued by IRDA CAR. If the purchaser returns product covered by the present warranty within the applicable warranty period and after having conducted a technical analysis IRDA CAR shall decide on the grounds of valid evidence that the product does fulfill the requirements of this warranty, IRDA CAR shall, at its own discretion, either repair or substitute the product or its defected part.
If IRDA CAR chose to substitute the product but is not in a state of doing so, as the product is either no longer manufactured or unavailable in stock, IRDA CAR may substitute the product with a similar product (in which case the design and product specification of the device may vary from those of the original product).
This limited warranty shall only apply if the device has been properly connected and used within the space of the working scope and the environment conditions, as pointed out in the technical specifications and instructions of use.
IRDA CAR will cooperate for the technical solution of the problems with the customer.
The warranty shall not apply to damages and defects caused by natural disaster, improper use, unusual use, negligence, failure to observe the instructions of use, modifications of the device, repair works performed by unauthorized personnel. The warranty shall not cover the common amortization of the device and the following cases:
- damage and improper functioning because of incompatible electricity supply (different from the one specified on the device);
- fire, flood, thunder storm, etc.
- mechanical damage and overload;
- penetration of water into the device.
IRDA CAR shall preserve its right to come up with a final decision regarding the validity of each warranty claim.
If IRDA CAR requests, the products which do not comply with the requirements or the defected products will become property of IRDA CAR immediately after such products are substituted by IRDA CAR.
4. Warranty claims
All warranty terms mentioned above are valid in case a representative of IRDA CAR has access to the defected product with the purpose of confirming such defect. The warranty claims should be announced and the products should be returned to IRDA CAR within 30 days as of the date the defects have been established, whereby, at least the following information should be given (additional information may also be required):
- details of the defected product;
- date of the invoice;
- detailed description of the problem, number of defects;
5. Limitations and conditions
The present document is a limited warranty and excludes any specific, side or indirect damages such as benefits foregone, property damage or other expenses not explicitly mentioned herein.
Upon request the representatives of IRDA CAR shall be granted access to the defected product with the purpose of confirming the defect.